Inside Sales Administrator
HVAC Products Group
The Joyce Agency HVAC Products Group is the fastest growing and largest distribution agency for HVAC product systems in the Maryland, Washington, DC and Northern Virginia market. We represent a variety of innovative equipment and automation systems within the residential, commercial and industrial markets. Along with our product and distribution partners, we offer clients measurable results that improve the value and environmental impact of integrated building systems. The Joyce Agency also provides a great development path and career opportunity for a creative and driven individual.
A successful inside sales administrator is responsible for coordinating the combined efforts of The Joyce Agency’s distribution teams and construction partners to develop and manage successful fulfillment processes to train, install, start-up and commission commercially applied product systems.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: (Other functions may be assigned as needed)
• Develop general working knowledge of The Joyce Agency’s products and solutions.
• Develop positive relationships with product and service representatives, The Joyce Agency’s leadership team and employee teams.
• Operate as a company technical liaison for a variety of product lines.
• Answer a variety of customer phone calls and responds to product and project inquiries.
• Utilize product websites and information databases to research and respond to customer inquiries.
• Provide product estimating, proposal writing, order entry and tracking.
• Support outside sales team:
Customer event coordination.
Product information and marketing material ordering and distribution
Training session planning
QUALIFICATIONS & MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
• Excellent oral/written communication skills
• Proficiency in basic computer applications. (Microsoft suite)
• Excellent customer service and phone skills
• Must have strong organization skills and the ability to manage a variety of customer requests.
• Strong prioritization and time management skills
• Ability to function independently and deliver results
• College degree preferred
• Previous experience in a construction related sales environment is a plus
Please send your resume with cover letter to Careers@TheJoyceAgency.com